Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Creating A Community

So here I am in my mid-forties walking an unexpected journey, touched by many souls who have shared much wisdom with me. I wanted to create a space where we could share with one another in an unencumbered way. I will be sharing books, videos, websites, quotations, authors, singers, teachers, happenings, other blogs, etc. that may be inspiring, interesting and uplifting and I invite you to do the same.

There is something about the age group we are in as women (35-55yrs.)that is truly unique and quite remarkable. Sometimes I feel that we as a collective group struggle in quiet desperation always thinking that the woman next to us is “all together” or “has it better off.” If there is one thing I have learned, we ALL have stories that we carry. We never know what is TRULY going on in another’s world because we do not live in their world. Focusing on lifting one another is a brilliant place to begin to transform the sound of quiet desperation into rapturous joy, even if it is only for a moment.

I would be honored if you would take a few minutes to share your thoughts and insights. This blog is an opportunity to support, love and honor yourself and others and the gift your life is in this world. I hope you will join me….



1 comment:

  1. I love the fact that you are sharing your wonderful insights with such honesty and candor. This is going to be a great place to network and share about the common things we are all going through on our "journey." Thank you!

    ReplyDelete